Standard Express/Economy Express/Int'l Parcel-Heavy Freight
08:00-22:00（Monday to Sunday）
E-Parcel/E-Parcel+/ Overseas Fulfilment / Warehouse
9:00-18:00（Monday to Sunday）
SF may obtain your personal information in connection with various activities such as
(i) use of the SF websites and applications, (ii) shipping activities, including delivery and pick-up of shipments and use of the SF value-added services (such as “Shipment Protection Plus” Service), payment and financial services, (iii) requests to track shipments or answer questions, (iv) questionnaire surveys, and (v) promotions and other offers.
The types of personal information SF may obtain include:
• Shipping information, such as (i) shipping-related contact details like the shipper's and receiver's name, date of birth, ID information, company name, physical address, email address and telephone number or fax number, (ii) signature for proof of delivery, (iii) information given to SF that helps SF accesses locations to which SF provides services, and (iv) information provided to SF regarding the content of certain shipments, but only to the extent an identifiable person can be linked to such content;
• Username (such as credit account number and account numbers registered at SF's official website, SF International, SFBuy and SF Finance), password and other credentials used to access SF’s products and services;
• Names, email addresses and telephone numbers of others to whom SF is asked to send information;
• Information provided in response to surveys;
• Social media handles, content and other data posted on SF's official social media pages or elsewhere on the Internet (such as other public locations), and information SF obtains through SF-related social media apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins (including third-party login services such as "Login with WeChat, Alipay and QQ");
• The geographic location of your mobile device if you use certain features of SF apps;
• Payment and financial information (including bank account number, payment card details, online payment service number and invoicing address);
• Tax identification number in circumstances in which you request products or services for which this information is required, or in connection with certain promotions or prize draws);
• Other personal information that may be provided to SF to obtain a SF’s product or service; and
• When SF picks up or delivers a shipment or provides other services, SF may obtain physical location data. This includes, for example, data identifying the actual location of a physical address using information such as GPS data, geocodes, latitude and longitude information, and images of the various locations.
• In addition, when you visit SF websites, use SF appsor SF-related tools, widgets or plug-ins, SF may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. The information SF collects in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken, and dates and times of activity. A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A "web beacon" also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages or apps to web servers and may be used to transmit information back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, SF obtains and stores "clickstream data" to tell SF the usage patterns. SF may link certain data elements it has collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information it has obtained about you to let it know, for example, whether you have opened an email it sent to you. SF also may use third-party analytics tools that collect information about visitor traffic on SF websites or apps. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all the features of SF websites or apps. SF may collect information about visitors' online activities when using SF websites and apps.
• The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on SF websites and apps, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of these features.
SF may use the information it obtains to:
• Pick up, deliver and track shipments
• Provide logistics-related products and services (such as customs clearance and financial services)
• Process and collect payments
• Provide customer support and respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments
• Establish and manage your SF account (including your credit account and accounts registered at SF's official website and SF Finance)
• Offer or send advertising and other business information SF believes may interest you by means of telephone, email and SMS
• Communicate about, and administer your participation in surveys, prize draws and other offers or promotions
• Send information to your contacts if you ask SF to do so
• Process claims SF receives in connection with its services
• Operate, evaluate and improve SF business (including developing new products and services; managing SF communications; determining the effectiveness of SF sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing SF’s products, services, websites and apps; and performing accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation and collection activities)
• Perform data analyses (including market and consumer search, trend analysis and financial analysis)
• Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and SF policies
• In addition, SF uses information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing users' visits to SF websites and apps, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to users' interests and the manner in which users browse SF websites and apps, and (iii) managing SF business. SF may supplement data it collects through automated means with information about your location (such as your postcode) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. SF also uses this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer SF websites and apps, identify users of SF websites and apps, and gather demographic information about users. SF uses clickstream data to determine usage patterns and how SF may tailor its websites and apps to better meet the needs of SF users. SF's websites and apps are not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
• SF also may use the information it obtains about you in other ways for which SF provides specific notice at the time of collection.
SF does not sell personal information about you, but may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
• To perform our pick-up and delivery services, SF may share shipping information with third parties such as shippers, receivers, third party payers and recipients.
• Under other circumstances where SF is required to share personal information with third parties due to provision of SF’s products or services or by law, SF may share information with the third parties.
In addition, SF also may disclose information about you
(i) if SF is required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, (ii) in response to requests by government agencies (such as judicial investigation and demographic census), (iii) to investigate or cooperate in investigating suspected or actual illegal activities (such as order frauds on e-commerce websites); (iv) to prevent you from imminent danger in terms of life, body or properties; (v) to prevent major hazards to others' rights and interests; (vi) for SF to protect its own interests; (vii) to advance public interests without any harm to your interests;(viii) to relevant credit information platform. SF reserves the right to transfer any information it has about you in the event it sells or transfers all or a portion of its business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
When you receive marketing communications, you may ask SF not to send you other marketing communications as per the unsubscribe notice (such as "Reply TD to unsubscribe") contained in the communications, and SF will honor your request.
You may use your accounts and passwords of SF (such as SF official website, SF International, SFBuy and SF Finance) to log in SF-related websites where you have registered, and obtain access to personal information you provided to SF upon registration. You may also obtain access to personal information SF maintains about you by contacting us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, SF will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
If you believe that personal information SF maintains about you is inaccurate, you may amend the information directly on relevant websites where you have registered; or you may also request that SF corrects or amends the information by contacting us.
SF may transfer the personal information it collects about you to countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When SF transfers your information to other countries, it will take relevant measures to protect the information in accordance with applicable law.
SF maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Although SF takes steps to limit access to its facilities and vehicles to authorized individuals, information that is located on the outside of a package or letter may be visible to others.
For your convenience and information, SF websites and apps may contain links to non-SF places. These links may have their own privacy policies to protect the information they directly collect. SF services also may be made available to you through third-party platforms (such as providers of app stores) or through other third-party channels. SF is not responsible for the privacy protection of information collected through any non -SF places or channels.
The information directly collected by any third party applications, tools, widgets and plug-ins (such as Weibo, QQ, WeChat, Alipay and other third party login services) shall be subject to the protection under the privacy policies of the third party service providers and SF assumes no responsibility thereof.
If you have any complaints about personal information security, you may contact us.